Friday, June 19, 2009

A boil on my butt

A boil on my butt
Looks like a mountain
Its round and very pointed
Like the airport fountain

Ama said I should use
Some ointment very paste
And bask my butt in sun
But the crow came to taste.

With a boil on my butt
I ran to the kitchen
Mamu saw my butt
And hid it from the pigeon

And when the pigeon left
I ran to my room
The crow was sitting there
So I brushed it with a broom

With a big swollen butt
I ran to living room
Oh! How embarrassing
The guests saw my bootoom

I ran down the stairs
With a butt so very bare
My sister and her friends
They all gave me a stare.

I ran into the garden
And ran down the street
Where all the people saw me
As I ran in the heat

I ran and I ran and I ran and I ran.
And finally I came to a big big can
I went in the can and switched on the fan
I never left the can and now I’m a man.

No comments:

Post a Comment